On behalf of ZnL Productions, thank you for volunteering! We understand how precious time is, and appreciate and value the time you are giving to help us make the Apopka International Jazz Festival a great success! In a few months the festival will be here and you must have lots of questions. We will have a couple of training sessions set up for volunteers prior to the start of the event. Hopefully, the training sessions will address any questions you may have.
The Apopka International Jazz Festival will be a premiere Jazz event in Orange County, thanks in large part to the spirit, dedication and hard work of the volunteers who help make the festival happen. Working to set up and operate our outdoor event space, volunteers help create a safe and enjoyable exhilarating celebration of top smooth jazz.
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS TO VOLUNTEER:
- You must be available to work at least one hour prior to event start time and through the duration of the festival.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 16 years of age or older.
- All volunteers are required to wear Apopka International Jazz Festival t-shirts. It is very important that volunteers wear the t-shirt so they can be easily recognized and addressed by patrons and staff members.
- Treat patrons, staff and other volunteers courteously at all times.
- Safety is a top priority at the Apopka International Jazz Festival. Volunteers are responsible for their safety, the safety of their fellow volunteers and attendees. All injuries or accidents must be reported directly to your team lead or staff. The team lead must then report the injuries to the organizer of the Apopka International Jazz Festival.
- Being under the influence of a controlled substance, including alcohol, during volunteer duty or the unlawful manufacture, use, possession, distribution, or sale of a controlled substance in any quantity while on the premises of the Apopka Amphitheater during volunteer duty is strictly prohibited.
BENEFITS FOR VOLUNTEERING:
- Free t-shirt to wear during your shift.
- Enjoy great music.
- Complimentary Parking.
- An opportunity to work within a vibrant, community-oriented arts organization, and learn a few new skills!
- …and a BIG THANKS for volunteering!!!
APPLYING TO VOLUNTEER:
If you are interested in being a part of our volunteer team, please complete the information below and a team member will contact you. Please know, we can also accommodate groups who want to volunteer together!
What you will need to consider: There will be lots of standing and/or walking.